By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Focus Bow Meow

By [XyaLe] - ANKAMA - March 02, 2017, 18:00:00
AnkaTracker Blog

After the Tofu, it's now the Bow Meow's turn to reveal its 6 evolutions. Measured, Paunchy, Icky, Charming, Bontarian, or Brakmarian: which one will you try to get?

Remember, in the Feature Focus: Evolution, we showed you 6 possible evolutions for your sidekick, which were each defined depending on your behavior and actions.

If you choose to adopt a Baby Bow Meow at the start of your game, here are the different pets you can obtain in your game experience:

Measured

The "Classic" Bow Meow, as a result of moderate attention.

Paunchy

The Bow Meow who's been spoiled with sweet treats…

Icky

The gutter Bow Meow for whom good hygiene is subjective.

Charming

The pampered, coddled, spoiled Bow Meow… because it deserves it!

Bontarian

The educated Bow Meow with wisdom and clairvoyance.

Brakmarian

The Bow Meow whose whims have been satisfied.

All with, of course, their equivalents in the DOFUS, DOFUS Touch, and WAKFU MMOs...

... and the Bow Meow Petsmount is on its way!

So, which do you prefer?

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Reineke-Fox

Hope that you'll like it! wink

See message in context
Reactions 11
Score : 17

Owwwww

0 0
Score : 1

Wow, I didn't knew this game exist (I'm mostly playing Wakfu and rarely Dofus). This sounds fun!

0 0

Hope that you'll like it! wink

Score : 147

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, how can you do this to me!!! Ankama!!! you gonna make me life in Wakfu but grow pets in DofusPets? I hope can get a Drheller pet?

0 0

These are purely cosmetic or they provide stats? Will they be tradeable.

0 0

Hola me gustaría que me pudieseis decir como evolucionar a paunchy bow meow ya que no tengo mucha idea, gracias.

0 0
Score : 16

Hi!!! How to raise the heart line without buying the 30 gems potion??? Please I think my pet is going to die!!

1 0

Claramente que cuidados debo hacer para que mi meow sea el clásico? Si me sale un bontariano puedo que en su madurez cambie al clasico?

0 0

Hey guys...
I've been playing this game for a week now, and already got my brakmar cat in adult stage. Yet, I'm full of doubts and questions and I hope there's someone out there who will help me clarify them. 

1. How can i predict when a certain action will boost a specific kind of "path"(bont, brak, charm... etc)?
2. How can I unlock them in Dofus?
3. What's the rate of energy/time when it's resting? I mean, how many energy does it recover per hour/minute. 
4. how do I prevent it from getting fat? I want to make sure i don't screw in the next 7 days and it evolves into brakmar mature evolution....

Thanks everyone!

Ms-Zelda - Sherlock

(sorry for the nickname, i'm saving money so I can change it lol)

0 0
Score : 289

http://www.dofus-pets.com/en/forum/87-general-discussion/16312-how-influence-evolution-list-actions-affect

0 0

cody5|2017-07-16 06:45:09
http://www.dofus-pets.com/en/forum/87-general-discussion/16312-how-influence-evolution-list-actions-affect

link no longer works, anyone got a new one or rather a guide to dofus pets? The game tutorial isn't really helpful at all.
0 0
Respond to this thread