FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Boon Focus

By [XyaLe] - ANKAMA - May 11, 2017, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Blog

After cracking for the Tofu and melting for the Bow Meow, get ready to be charmed by the Boon and its various evolutions!

As a little nod to DOFUS Version 1.29, the Boon is represented by a cute, blue little hairball who's always there to help you by revealing a few tips and things along the way while jumping around your screen in the game.

Brought up to date for DOFUS Pets, the Boon will be available at the game's launch and will be unlockable in each of its variants in the MMOs.

When you opt for the baby Boon at the start of the game, here are the various versions of the pet that you can get:

Mesuread

The Original

Paunchy

The Insatiable

Icky

The Radioactive

Charming

The Precious

Bontarian

The Wise

Brakmarian

The Rebel

And not forgetting the Petsmount: discover it very shortly!

Now you know our full pet starter set and their six evolutions, all you have to do is choose which one will be your first little sidekick: to which egg will you turn?
First Ankama intervention

Replying to JSky

Hey!
Indeed; all the pets will be available on WAKFU. The stats will be different between DOFUS and WAKFU. In DOFUS Pets, there is no stats! ^^

See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : 147

Does that mean Wakfu will get the same pet too? Else I will vote for Bow Meow and Tofu only :/

0 0
Score : 47

All the pets including the Boon will be available to export to DOFUS MMO, DOFUS Touch, the WAKFU MMO, and KROSMAGA. Whats wrong with Wakfu haveing the Boon pet ?

1 0
Score : 147

Dmeto|2017-06-15 15:35:37
All the pets including the Boon will be available to export to DOFUS MMO, DOFUS Touch, the WAKFU MMO, and KROSMAGA. Whats wrong with Wakfu haveing the Boon pet ?

Nope, I mean I still cant search it at the Pets Encyclopedia, so just curious about it and it mean will become as a new pet!!! cool~ Meanwhile, are their stat same adjust in the Dofus Pets or still leveling again in Wakfu?
0 0
Score : 47

Pets are presumed to be new pets for Wakfu, I know Dofus allows Pet Mount appearence reskining but i havent played much Dofus to be certain. Flatops said more details would be sharied when he hears more from Wakfu Dev team and Dofus Pets Dev team. The Wakfu Encyclopedia usually gets updated after the launch of the content on their live servers (Pheris, Remmington, Nox..ect).

0 0
Score : 1

Como puedo subir la vida de mi mascota con monedas sin pagar gemas

0 0
Score : 51

no one reads the bugs area of the forum!?

0 0
Score : 2

Hey XyaLe, my boon is in the first stage and I can’t seem to get the icky stat up as it won’t poop, I may have accidentally washed him once but will I still be able to fix the icky stat before it evolves ? Thanks

0 0
Score : 816

Hello,

I answered in the other topic!

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0
Respond to this thread