FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Artistic Contest: Create the 4th Pet for DOFUS Pets!

By [XyaLe] - ANKAMA - May 04, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

You already know the Tofu, Bow Meow, and Boon that make up the pet starter set. Now, it's time to dream up the next one… And you're the one who has the chance to create it!

Remember: a few weeks ago, we presented the DOFUS Pets starter set to you, made up of the Tofu, Bow Meow, and Boon. We told you that we were planning a starting selection of six different pets, the following three of which would be brand new.

The moment is now upon us to look at the game's fourth sidekick: yours.
Well, that's what we're offering you with this artistic contest: the chance to imagine, design, and depict the new pet that will then be transformed for each evolution and integrated into DOFUS Pets, as well as DOFUS, DOFUS Touch, WAKFU, and KROSMAGA.

If the idea of this challenge tempts you, turn your creativity up full, get out your pens, pencils, paintbrushes, or graphics tablet, and pay close attention to the following instructions!

How to Take Part

First Step

Think of your little creature and depict it in the way you like: on paper or digitally, with crayon or stylus… You're completely free to choose the technique you wish.

Remember to abide by the following technical constraints:

• the pet must be depicted face-on;
  • its morphology must be compatible with wearing a hat and a mask;
  • it must be depicted in its "Measured" form, with the option of transforming it into one of the five other evolutions;
  • it must be able to be transformed into each of the existing evolutions, as well as into a petsmount;
  • and, of course, it must be able to mingle into the Krosmoz universe!

Second Step

Post your entry at the bottom of this topic before 11:59 p.m. (CEST) on Sunday, May 28th.

What You Can Win

The entries that are deemed the most interesting will unlock access to the test version of DOFUS Pets. There is no predefined limit to the number of places.

The first three entries will unlock an Advantage Pack when the game is released, containing various items: food, heals, equipment, kamas...

And obviously, the winning entry will be integrated into Ankama's games!

Useful Info

• Entries will be evaluated by the team and selected by Rumo, according to criteria of technical feasibility and graphical originality.
  • The selected entries will also be subject to the community's vote.
  • The concept that is elected winner will be reworked and refined by Rumo in order to be made coherent with the game's graphical charter.

Now you're in the know! Now get creating!
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Dmeto

You can draw what you want if that represents a pet and if it can be integrated in the Krosmoz universe.

See message in context
Reactions 23
Score : 47

So the pet has to be an original monster, can't just draw a woodent or a dheller, correct?

0 0

You can draw what you want if that represents a pet and if it can be integrated in the Krosmoz universe.

Score : 1

Hello People
Here's my pet, it's an Ferret. I hope you like it.​​​​​​

0 0
Score : 19

The bramble pet, inspired by the spell bramble of sadida.

1 0
Score : 2

Pardonner mon erreurs je suis espagnol.
Je dessineé un mecasma très cute. Je mets le link parce que il ne me laisse pas coller l'image.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ce5877e778&view=fimg&th=15c0c98dbe66183a&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=15c0c98c7e328cb2e231&attbid=ANGjdJ8TwSA6n0ubYgNszxW_kmdck_tilIFWjnkzMerIRuEuIWM7Nd-AHRVbJr53KX4p8vO0nxkAg9YS8Ikw1M4H4lOMZe0roY2GW2iCHv-dLt4X2tGLdDMEiAVl0fI&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1494860451837&rm=15c0c98dbe66183a&zw&atsh=1

0 0

Je suis très contet avec mon mecasma. S'il vous plait, ne soyez pas très exigeant parce que j' ai 14 anset, je ne peux dessiner bien, je suis très mauvais XD.

0 0

Good to all here my participation , My pet is named felinx : felin (felino) - lynx (lince) in French , Family far away from smielodon , Which was found in a new small archipelago near frigost , Winged forest of the lost pines , A small island where strange creatures are found and one of them this magnificent species ,  Little is known about it yet 

0 0

Very cute, felinx!

0 0

Since I can put the image the comment?

0 0

Hello!, I am from Spain and this one is my pet, it would be based on a deer, and more or less it is the idea of the design!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUU-znCB2v6/

0 0

I tried to upload my pet but I couldn't so here is the link:
https://goo.gl/photos/qqLKrAuyNyAULkVj9

Its based on a owl

0 0

queria intentarlo almenos. la etapa de bebe no quedo ni cerca de lo que me hubiera gustado pero a falta de tiempo decidi dejarlo asi. por lo que vi del resto de participantes son muy buenos diseños mucha suerte a todos.  

I wanted to try it at least.
The stage of baby was not even close to what I would have liked but in lack of time
I decided to leave it like this. So I saw the rest of the participants are very good
designs good luck to everyone. (Used translate)

0 0
Score : 16

Hailing from the Steamulating Shores of Sufokia... It's the Kralove Pet!

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

And for the mount, perhaps big brother Kralamore can hold a player!

Image from Wakfu Beastiary
1 0

I love this pet and  idea biggrin

0 0
Score : 122

A sort of cuttlefish/octopus pet. With a few labels in French just because I could.

0 0

This is my drawing! i hope it's ok if i leave the link here :3
http://sonofatom101.deviantart.com/art/Dofus-Pets-Contest-Entry-683099789?ga_submit_new=10%3A1495965039

0 0

Here is my pet! 

0 0

Hello!

Thanks a lot for your contributions! That was awesome for us to discover all of the ideas. smile
With the french entries, we counted more than 150 potential new pets... That was not easy to select some of them!

Here is our first shortlisting:

Now, it's time to vote for your best favorite before Wednesday, 7th at 23h59 (Paris Time)!
Click here to vote!

In the meantime, we're going to contact the players who win one access to the alpha, remember:
"The entries that are deemed the most interesting will unlock access to the test version of DOFUS Pets. There is no predefined limit to the number of places."
Keep a close eye on your Ankabox!
Score : 19

all six from french comunity -.-.
well will try. the D is  nice and diferent.

0 0
Froschtofu

How it came to that I wanted to tell you a little prehistory. Was with my alliance boss on the road and asked if you know the frost-tofu, but one understood "Froschtofu" there was equal to my head cinema, as he should look out in the same Week, the idea came to me, a new confidant a small cute frogfu, snapped me then the covenants brought him to paper

Among his features abilities as a soul-eater his favorite chicks are birdies, tofu species, with 15 BP withdrawal mosquitoes, Arachneas of all kinds with 15 AP withdrawal. The entire Otomais Island is a favorite area for me. The hormone I thought was in the two Tofuställen. It should be in the Almanax dealer against Almanton. How much 600-1000
What do you think of such a sweet confidant?
LG Ronja
0 0

How do I upload the photo for my pet?

0 0
Respond to this thread