By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Send your DOFUS Pets into Krosmaga!

By [XyaLe] - ANKAMA - August 01, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Your pets can now be transferred to Krosmaga. The wait to see what your animals will look like once sent to the gods' favorite card game is now over!

You've spent the last few days cuddling, mollycoddling and training your pet, but now it's time to start thinking about its future. And we've come up with the perfect career for your cherished creature: Helping one of the Krosmoz gods during their favorite card game's epic battles!

Yes, indeed. Now, you can convert your DOFUS Pets into Krosmaga decorations to customize the appearance of your in-game god or goddess.

When you transfer your pet over to Krosmaga, you'll get a trophy that you can place on the front of your platform, depending on the final evolution of your pet:
What's more, by unlocking 6 evolutions of a same pet in DOFUS Pets, you will also have the chance to get a new and exclusive Krosmaga platform:
Platforms can be used with all gods, and trophies can be placed on any of the platforms in your collection. You no longer have any excuse not to take your pet with you on your divine adventures!

To transfer your pet, you must first develop it to full maturity (which takes 20 days without using a Mushroom) and have 250 gems*. Once you meet these criteria, go to the transfer menu, select Krosmaga, and you're good to go!

* The transfer costs 250 Gems per pet for all 4 games. This means that if you've already unlocked your pet in DOFUS or WAKFU, you won't have to pay again.
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Aranshade

There was a bug, normally you've received your trophy now wink

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 137

the question its. how reclaim it? i search in all game and dont found where my pet is.

0 0
Score : 1

The 250 gem bullshit ruins this feature totally. It makes dofus pets a joke and a waste of time. I am so disappointed! Also i thouht you would get a personalized playable card for your pet, in krosmaga

0 0
Score : 147

the eyes of the platform...is scary and frightening...cry...

0 0
Score : 147

So, another 250 gems to just unlock the front head of platform? and is really need total 250x6 =1500 for a series head trophy to unlock the platform?

0 0

where its my pet interface that show that pet was reclaimed

And this its my interface where supose that the trophy  must was be.
the account its linked because i send gift of krozmaga to wakfu.
0 0

There was a bug, normally you've received your trophy now wink

Score : 2

I played against a dream today with the tofu platform, was this a cheater or do I not know some special way to level up pets. Because even with a 30 mushroom every evolution it would still take 3 months to get all 6 of one, and the game hasn't been out that long.

0 0
Score : 2

Sram not dream

0 0

well now im confused if the pedestal its a bug or the gms give me a gifh for the effort....

0 0
Score : 47

[Dewit] confirmed that reciving the pedestal was a bug, I recived a Tofu pedestal with my trophy as well.

0 0
Score : 4

So... 4th pet when?

0 0

Hello, a question for mascotura is it necessary to have the 6 evolutions of the same pet?

0 0

yes

0 0

Do I have to pay 250 gems for every mature pet? or is only once per account?

0 0
Score : 21
"The transfer costs 250 Gems per pet for all 4 games"
So Yes, for every mature pet. 
0 0
Respond to this thread