FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Gamakna #3

By [XyaLe] - ANKAMA - September 01, 2017, 10:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Hey, why the long face? Bummed that summer's almost over? Well, we have just the thing to improve your mood: Gamakna #3 is finally here! Check out what's inside the magazine dealing with Ankama's different worlds!

In this new issue of Gamakna, Talentyre explains how he lived the DOFUS Pets release, fastened to his computer for almost a week, while Rumo comes back to the Japan Expo event and the reception of the game in real situation with the public.

Check out also the story of Otomai and Ogrest, and tkae the opportunity to discover the articles and bonuses dedicated to WAKFU Serie 3th Season!

CHECK OUT THE GAMAKNA PAGE

Download the application now:  

Reactions 7
Score : 22

Geat, We can not buy gems in dofus pets or it's just me with this problem?
Please help; solve this problem. Thanks.

0 0

Why can't I transfer my Petmounts to Dofus Touch ? I have all 6 pets already..

0 0
Score : 289

You still need to pay the gem cost of the mount

0 0

I have all 6 pets, and 500 gems, and still does not allow me to transfer my petmount to Dofus Touch

0 0
Score : 816

I answered on others topics wink

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0
Score : 1

Why can't I transfer my petsmount to Dofus?
I have all 6 pets already and more than 500 gems
More than two weeks without answer of ankama support...

0 0
Score : 816

Hello, sorry about that. Did you contact the support or the dev team? If you didn't, please contact the dev team at dofuspets@ankama.com, providing the Ankama pseudonym of your account. If you already did that, it's because the dev team is currently experiencing delays to answer to everyone (because the next game update is right around the corner). They apologize and promise that they will answer to every player as soon as possible sad

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0
Respond to this thread