By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 1.2.0: Where Are My Dragons?!

By [XyaLe] - ANKAMA - September 19, 2017, 16:00:00

Update 1.2.0 is coming to your mobile devices on September 21! Get a peek at what's coming!

Godron, the Dragon Pet

Remember, a few months ago, we held a drawing contest to create the 4th type of pet in DOFUS Pets. We received many interesting submissions, and we ultimately chose a small plant dragon with the help of a final community poll.

Rumo then re-worked the concept to create a new family of dragons, bring Godron, the game's 4th pet, to life:

Original drawing, from xxxJIREXxxx
Baby Godron
Godron will eventually be compatible with DOFUS, DOFUS Touch and WAKFU and will also come with an exclusive Mount to unlock: the Dragnir.

Two New Minigames

Hungry Tofu

In Hungry Tofu, the famous Snake has become a Tofu! Use the directional buttons to guide him to the food along his path.

Each item of food adds from one to three followers, creating a chain that your lead Tofu must avoid to survive.

Bonuses are available to help you: the Bomb summons a Black Tofu, who blows up all the followers behind him, and the Shield protects you from Drhellberts and thieves.

To win the game, your Tofu must eat the amount of food indicated in the main goal.

One More Line

In One More Line, assemble blocks of jelly to make 5-jelly lines and columns.

To win, you need to unlock as much jelly as indicated in the goal with a limited number of moves.

Otomai's Laboratory

This new paid functionality saves you time developing your collection of pets: up to three incubators are available for purchase and allow you to put the pet of your choice in an incubator for 20 days, during which time you don't need to take care of it.

At the end of the 20 days, your pet emerges as a adult with the evolution you selected beforehand. You can then send it to Otomai's Garden and transfer it to other Ankama games.
Discover all these new features in Update 1.2.0, available September 21 on Android and iOS.

Reactions 22
Score : 458

Where are my items?

That's the question I actually want answered.

0 0
Score : 2

coollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

0 0
Score : 120

Are the incubators 1 time use?

0 0
Score : 47

You can buy the use of 3 incubators at a time, when an incubator is finished you can buy the use of that incubator again for another incubation. Only the first 3 pet's (tofu,bow meow,boon) can be incubated atm.

0 0
Score : 1

What stats will the new pets have once they become available to dofus is what I'm wondering?

0 0

Umm, it is 21st September, 20:00... But there is still no update :/

0 0
Score : 75

"Good news ! The update is available on Android!

For iOS unfortunately, the update is still awaiting validation by Apple, it will be available ... When Apple will like it

Regards
..."

Apple pls!

0 0
Score : 89

Hi, where can I buy the incubators? I get the new games, but I can't get access to the lab. Can someone help me?

0 0
Score : 85

I love everything but the new tofu game, that thing has glitchy controls and I feel that they are too small, I'm struggling just to get to level 5.

0 0
Score : 193

Still no update in iOS?

0 0
Score : 114

More like where are my pets amirite

0 0

Can I use the incubator to get another version of the same pet for wakfu? I would like to get a second brakmarian bow meow.

0 0
Score : 22

Why can't I transfer my petsmount to Dofus Touch????

0 0

Why can't I transfer my petsmount to Dofus Touch????

0 0

Why can't I transfer my Petmounts to Dofus Touch ? I have all 6 pets already..

0 0
Score : 835

The Petsmounts aren't available at this time on DOFUS Touch. They should be available by december.

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0

can someone please answer me. can I get the same pet type again in wakfu by just using the incubator? I want to get a second brakmarian bow meow.

0 0

Sure you can!

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0
Score : 42

When will the Dragon mount be in Wakfu ?

0 0

The transfert is scheduled for today!

The patch will be released in the afternoon, the changelogs will be published soon! biggrin

Sincerely,
toutimamos

1 0

Hello
I need help to visit my friends and see their pets because I have two friends on the list but when I want to visit them to clean them of worms and catch hearts I do not let the screen of one goes to search for friends at the magnifying glass and if I put the name of someone gives me error _405 and if I give back the screen is black this does not happen to me alone but also to one of my friends who also has the account associated with ankama will that be?
For help I would like to visit different pets and see how they are

0 0
Score : 16

Are we ever going to get a new update for the two missing pets ???

1 0
Respond to this thread