By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[GUIDE] How to be a Bontarian and don't die trying

By santiagopaccc July 06, 2017, 08:13:53

Good day Master, Today I bring you some little tips for envolve your pet and what to do with it to make it a beautiful and loyal Bontarian
First I must clarify that I am not part of english community, I am Spanish therefore I apologize for my english, most of the phrases of this text were translated with google, if you can help me with the tramar i really appreciate

First we need to know what the game say us about The Bontarians

"Full of nobility, Bontarians pets are the reflection of a wise and just education, as well very protective attention from their master. They're not terribly indepent and easily become sad in your abstence"

This text confirms that Bontarian needs a lot of attention everytime, so we have to be becareful following some of these tips for make a Bontarian

1. You should not spoil, every time your pet asks you for a food or object in particular do not give it, since although you will not go up bontarian you will not go up brakmarian (which if you do giving what you ask)

2. Control your activities and keep it as good as possible, for example, every time your pet is hungry but defies you, force you to eat, since if you do not go up brakmarian and up bontarian

3. When your pet is sleeping let him complete his energy bar, if you wake him up before he is likely to bother, decrease happiness at 20 and raise his brakmarian stat

4. Be careful with the bar of joy, this is one of the fastest low if carelessness in the Bontarians

5. If you have some available kamas you can buy

- Greengely Biscuit
- Sinistrofu Glasses
- Threeforce Shield
- Otomai Frame

This objects can help your pet to estimulate his bontarian stats

That is all for now (is the first day) but i see many people asking why they can up bontarian stats and maybe someone dont know this

If you know more tips for doing a bontarian, write in comments, everyone can Malena better guide

Add me in the game: Santiagopacc
Bye and enjoy game

1 0
Reactions 7
Score : 289

How to be bontarian:
-if he complains about doing something he does need, force him
-if he is asking for an item he doesn't need, snack him (swipe left or right)

0 0
Score : 101

Watch the pet state bar 

If the pet don't need food, don't give it food.

If your pet is asking for some sleep, but the energy bar is full, don't let him sleep. Slap him right in the face!

Playing mini games gives happiness.
If the happy bar is full and your pet don't want to play mini games.
Accept it. > Bonta points.

Basically.
Just give what your pet really needs.
Don't spoil it and watch the bars if he/she really needs it.

1 0
Score : 1

Its difficult because basically everything that you do it gives points to be a brakmar, I obligated him if doesn't have a reason and snack him but eather way it gain brakmar points, I WANT A BONTARAIN MEOW!

0 0
Score : 289

Look at zhe bars, if he is asking for something that would raise a bar that's already above 50%, just smack his face, if he is asking for something that would refill a low bar pet him than give it to him

1 0
Score : 138

I did kinda want to go brak but when I tried bonta I was REALLY frustrated. Sometimes forcing him when he needed helped (like food), sometimes it didn't...

0 0
Score : 1

How's about cleaning doo doos

0 0
Score : 107

While cleaning up doo doo doesn't have a direct effect on the Bonta alignment, it will shift the development of your pet slightly towards the charming form. So unless your pet already is quite charming, you may happily clean up it's doo doo.

0 0
Respond to this thread