By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cant transfer pet

By Pandinade July 26, 2017, 22:50:14

The game's bugged... my pet is fully evolved. I heard you're supposed to get a cutscene with otomai, but I didn't. There's a lock icon on the pet I'm trying to transfer. Is it because I dont have enough gems yet? I'll buy some once it lets me know I can transfer it, but until then, im not wasting my money on a broken app... ankama.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Replying to -Sledz-PL

Hello,

Can you send an email to dofuspets@ankama.com with your explanations, your nickname and the name of your pet? A developer will unlock your situation.

Sorry for the problem.

See message in context
Reactions 6
Score : 459

Pet lifecycle is as follows

Baby -> Child: 2 days
Child -> Adult: 6 days
Adult -> Mature: 8 days
Mature -> Finished: 4 days

So mature is the final evolution step but you still need to care for it for 4 days before you get the cutscene with otomai and it goes into otomai's garden.

3 0
Score : 147

So, it really need total 20 days for fully unlock a single pet?

0 0
Score : 1

Ok, i used mushrooms to speed up growing. Have a mature bonta bowmeaow with 0 days to evolve for more than a day, and nothing happens. I think its a bug but can't prowe it because there is no manual for this game.

0 0

Hello,

Can you send an email to dofuspets@ankama.com with your explanations, your nickname and the name of your pet? A developer will unlock your situation.

Sorry for the problem.

Score : 38

need help please. i already have the gems and unlocked the pet.. but i cant seem to transfer it to my wakfu account ( not this account ). upon clicking the shopping cart button, nothing happens

0 0
Score : 38

PLEASE HELP.. i paid real money for this...

0 0
Respond to this thread