By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

About pet reclaiming

By laord-maroto September 06, 2018, 08:10:36

Hello, just to ask if in the future there will be the possibility to send more than 1 pet of a same kind to the games
and if it is not... why ? I mean I just don't found logic that the game just allow me to send 1 pet of each kind.
Regards

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 107

Hi,
once you have paid the transfer fee (250 gems for normal pets, 500 for petsmounts) you can send the same pet to four different games: Dofus, Dofus Touch, Wakfu, and Krosmaga. You cannot however send the same pet to the same game twice, unless you raise a second one of the same kind and pay the transfer fee once again. So for example if you want to have two Bontarian tofus in Dofus for two of your characters, you must raise two of these in Dofus Pets and pay twice for the transfer. If you want one for your third char, too, then repeat all that a third time.
The reason for that is, if you could send the same pet to the same game an unlimited number of times, it would be possible to flood the game with pets, and thus their value would decrease greatly, due to the supply becoming much higher than the demand.

1 0
Score : 1

One question, when you say "you must raise two of these in Dofus Pets and pay twice for the transfer" , Can i do this action with the same account, or i have to create a new account anda raise again?.
If i can do it with the same account, How can I know which pets to breed?
Greetings to all, except one cool

0 0
Score : 107

Regarding the normal pets, you can do that with the same account. So if you don't want to unlock the petsmount and would rather get charming pets for all your chars, you could decide to raise the same evolution multiple times instead of raising all six different evolutions of a pet. You would simply raise a pet that you want for your char, and after one is fully grown you can transfer it to the other game and raise the next one. To be on the safe side you should always transfer the pet before the next one completes its final stage, I'm not sure if the transfer of the first one expires when the transfer of the next one gets available.

Things get a little more complicated when it comes to petsmounts. To unlock a petsmount, you must raise all six different evolutions of the same pet. Once it is unlocked, you can transfer it like any other pet, except that the transfer fee is doubled. And just like with the normal pets, this transfer will only work once per destination game. It is currently unknown to me if the same petsmount is unlocked once again if all six different evolutions of the pet are raised twice. Currently I have duplicates of Charming Bow Meow and Bontarian Tofu, and raising a second Charming Tofu right now. It is getting increasingly difficult to keep track of which pets I have duplicates of, the more pets there are in Otomai's Garden. My current strategy is to delay the transfer of the duplicates until all of the evolutions are completed, so that I can see which evolutions are available for transfer and which are not.

I'm sorry I can't tell you much more at the moment, but I "wasted" much time by unlocking all four petsmounts. Had I focused on a particular petsmount, I would have four of the same kind by now and would know exactly what to do. It will take me at least four more pets to grow up until I know with certainty.

0 0
Respond to this thread