By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Use shrooms on which evolution stage??

By SkeanDhu September 09, 2018, 11:21:11

Do shrooms work for ALL stages of my pet or only for the current one?

Example: I use a shroom on my child-pet, raise it, and the adult one needs less time as well to grow up.

Also, do shrooms stack or does only the LAST Bonus applied remain?

Example: Use a level 1 shroom, then a level 2 one. Is the resulting Bonus 20% or higher?

0 0
Reply
Reactions 2
Score : 107

No, the growth mushrooms are only effective in the current stage. If you feed your pet mushrooms in its child pase, the adult phase will be reached earlier, but will again need the normal time to finish (unless you feed your pet more mushrooms after it evolved). Also, the mushrooms will only boost the time remaining to the next evolution stage, so it's best to feed them as soon as possible within the stage you want to boost.

Yes, mushroom boosts can stack, but only the small and medium ones. It's impossible to get more than 30% boost, and only different types of mushrooms can stack their effects, so you cannot stack the powerful mushrooms with anything, and not two small mushrooms either. The only option for stacking is one small mushroom with 10% boost and one medium with 20% boost, resulting in a total of 30% boost (just the same as the large ones give).

0 0
Reply
Score : 144

Thanks, that is just as I expected... *sigh*

0 0
Reply
Respond to this thread