By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cant transfer pet

By beautifulbabyboy November 16, 2018, 04:27:39

2258421 ticket..... PLEASE SOLVE ASAP

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 107

It hasn't been an hour since you posted here... Please be a little patient, even the people at Ankama don't work 24/7. The time you posted was in the middle of the night in France where the company is located, so they may all have been sleeping. And if you shout at them in your ticket the same way you did here, you will only get them to ignore you at all.

Response times of the support team are usually a few days to a few weeks, and the support staff won't read everything written here in the forum, which basically is a discussion place for players. If you are lucky (and polite enough) then a Community Manager may notice your post and have a closer look at the processing state of your ticket, but the chances are quite low, given the fact that this game has ultra low priority for the company right now.

Regarding your problem description in your other post: Are you sure your pet has completed the final stage of its development, and has it arrived in the Garden of Exploration? If not, please care for your pet for four more days. In the other case, please make sure you have a good internet connection when you try to make the transfer.

Edit: Never mind, I just saw that you also posted here and there. I'm sure your problem will be resolved much sooner now. Probably it's already solved by the time I noticed.

0 0
Respond to this thread