FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I dont get the gems from the gem pack

By Woosa October 25, 2017, 16:50:13

Hi, i bought the 1000 gems pack, and after the pay was successfully i get a messege where say "Unable to perform this action.(403) " and i didnt get the 1000 gems, but i get the mail with the confirmation of the order and where say's "You've made a purchase from Ankama Games on Google Play" and all that things. But the gems still no there...

I send a ticket to the support, but the never answer, send tickets for another problems and i never get the answer. What should i do ? Can someone help me ?

1 0
Reactions 18
Score : 1

This happened with me too, I bought a gems pack (100 gems) and the payment was completed sucessfully, but I didn't get the gems. 

I received the error and a message telling me to contact support.

I tried send some tickets but no answer yet!

Today I bought another gems pack, and this time everything works, but I still without the first pack that I bought.

0 0
Score : 90

Yes, they answer me once asking me for some more information, but they not answered me again, I want my gems, they cannot took all this time, so bad support :/

0 0
Score : 52

good luck getting them, i have been waiting for 4 months and still no solution... ankama support is the worst, almost as bad as their programming skills.

0 0
Score : 875

Sorry for the delays, I report your problems to the dev team, maybe they will be able to tell us why you still don't have an answer from the support.

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0
Score : 1

Buenas noches, tengo este problema igualmente compré un paquete de 300 gemas y ya pasaron más de 24 horas y aún no me salen reflejadas en el juego...
Espero me puedan ayudar

Hola toutimamos, ya verifique en el espacio de regalos y no me salen, de igual manera ya envie el ticket a Support #2082141. 

Gracias 

0 0

Buenos días,

Verificaste si no están en tu espacio de regalos? Cuando compras algo, aparece primero en este espacio, y tienes que "aceptar" el regalo para obtener tus gemas.

Si no aparecen, puedes enviar un mensaje al soporte Ankama : podrán verificar tu cuenta y darte tus gemas.

Digame si no te arreglan tu problema.

Saludos,
toutimamos
0 0
Score : 38

Hi,

I have the same problem, I went to my gift interface and click on the gift to receive gems but it gave me an error and told me contact support.

My ticket # is 2096494.

Please fix asap.

0 0
Score : 7

Hi, I bought the daily (sunday) pack with the Cania Bay background and 2 packs of 100 gems.
When I went to the gift interface it showed as I opened it, though the gems have not been added.
When I go to my backgrounds, it does show Cania Bay.
Why haven't those gems been added and how to contact support for this specific app/issue ?

0 0
Score : 2

I have the SAME problem dude, I also purchase today and do not receive the Gems, I contact the support a few minutes ago, let's see if then will answer.

0 0

Hello, I made a purchase of a package inside the Dofus Pets, the Otomai Pack 3, in this package I would receive, the Bay of Cânia and 2 Lot of Gems (100). However when I finished my purchase, I did not receive the Gems, even when I got them back in the Gift Place, I paid R $ 15.00 and would like to know what I can do to receive my gems? 

0 0

Yea, seems a little off as I did receive the Cania Bay background and it showed the animation of gems when opening in the Gift Section.
They just didn't get added to my gems.

0 0

If you didn't get the gems you purchased, please contant the Ankama Support in order to ask for assistance.

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0

Done, thanks

0 0

After a few weeks of being in touch with support through the ticket system, nothing has been helped and the game seems completely bugged out.
My gem count is now below 0 and I am not able to spend gems and lose those I gain by earning them ingame, untill I am in a positive balance again.
The support employee tells me to report it in this Bugs & Problems section of the forum.
So, if I understand this correctly, I am screwed for the time being and have to wait this out.

0 0

Hello,

Sorry about that sad An update is scheduled in the afternoon in order to prevent this bug, and your gems count will be changed to 0.
After that, please contact the Ankama support again: they will be able to give you back the gems you lost.

Again, please apologize for the delays and this problem.

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0
Since last week I have a bug in my gems I had 200 and a few gems and when last week's update happened I was left with -700 negatives, today had an update and I have the gems at 0.
I want you to give me back the gems I lost, and the gems I have made during the week. 
0 0

Hello,

Please submit a request to the Ankama support, they will be able to give your gems back.

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0
Respond to this thread