By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

2 problems

By Suprok November 27, 2017, 00:25:59

Two problems. The menu does not open, the screen just turns dark.
The second problem. Two times won in the lottery mushrooms 10% are not displayed in the inventory.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 814

Hello,

I invite you to send an email to dofuspets@ankama.com to explain your problem. Don't forget to provide your Ankama pseudonym, the dev team will investigate about that.

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0
Score : 44

third time won the Little Growth Mushroom lottery. ~19:58 time (Moscow). In the inventory it is not. huh

0 0
Score : 2

I can not creat new topic wtf????

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

I transfered my brakmarian bow meow to dofus touch, also my girlfriend transfered her charming tofu to dofus touch. We got the pets in game however i joined the game with (Sansar) and i gifted it to (Sansar-Main) then it gave an error told me to contact support if problem remains. Brakmarian bow meow is missing. Also my girl friend did the same mistake she is missing charming tofu. I have another account i gifted the pet to the character i joined to the game then it gave me the same error but it gave me the pet. 
I think the bug is When u join the dofus touch with X character and gift the pet to Y character it is bugging and missing the pet. Please somebody help us. We worked 20 days for it i spend hours of my time so my gf.
Game: Dofus Touch
Server: Dodge
Character name: Sansar-main
Missingitem: Brakmarian Bow meow
=====
Game: Dofus Touch
Server: Dodge
Character name: Nylee
Missingitem: Charming Tofu

Please someone help usss support didnt help me. They told me to write down in Forum and reach to community managers.

By the way i couldnt find how to creat new topic in this forum!!! where is it???

0 0
Score : 2

I also have 2 problems:

1. I CANNOT MAKE A POST

2. Ad called "Chef Swap" displays sideways, and will freeze about 1-5 seconds in. I am forced to watch it for about 50 seconds before continuing with my minigame. But I can't, because the ad stops completely. When I choose to watch a video to obtain 3 more moves in my minigame, is when it happens. I have lost 2 minigames in a row because of this stupid ad. It is the only ad which does it. Please remove it.

0 0

Hello,

It appears you are able to post in this forum (your account needs to log in at least one time on DOFUS Pets to be able to post on this forum).

I will report this ad to staff, they will look into this ad.

Thank you for your report!

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0
Score : 90

I have also 2 problems:

1. I can not start a new topic like the persons before me... and I play DofusPets since nearly half a year now so I logged into the game

2. If I play a minigame and fail or turn the lottery wheel and dont want the items I get the option to watch an ad, thats fine. But in 90% of the time I dont get the second option to pay gems when I fail or want to turn te wheel again! Thats strange because a friend of me always gets these two options...
I play on Android, maybe that helps.

0 0

Hello,

These two problems look strange, for sure. I forward to the staff in order to investigate.

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0
Respond to this thread