By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Mount Transfer Failed

By Equiuskazee December 01, 2017, 03:53:44

I paid 500 gems to transfer a Tofu mount to Wakfu and it took my gems but the mount was never delivered to my account. I tried looking under pending gifts on the Wakfu website and tried refreshing the giftbox, but no mount has appeared since I made the purchase about a week ago.
The app doesn't send an e-mail of confirmation so I'm not sure how to prove I have purchased it... 500 gems is a lot...

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 842

Hello,

There is no need of proof in this case: if you paid, the support (or the dev team) will be able to see that. Please send a request to the Ankama Support: they are supposed to be able to check your account and give your mount on Wakfu (or refund you on DOFUS Pets). smile

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0
Score : 2

I can not creat new topic wtf????

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

I transfered my brakmarian bow meow to dofus touch, also my girlfriend transfered her charming tofu to dofus touch. We got the pets in game however i joined the game with (Sansar) and i gifted it to (Sansar-Main) then it gave an error told me to contact support if problem remains. Brakmarian bow meow is missing. Also my girl friend did the same mistake she is missing charming tofu. I have another account i gifted the pet to the character i joined to the game then it gave me the same error but it gave me the pet. 
I think the bug is When u join the dofus touch with X character and gift the pet to Y character it is bugging and missing the pet. Please somebody help us. We worked 20 days for it i spend hours of my time so my gf.
Game: Dofus Touch
Server: Dodge
Character name: Sansar-main
Missingitem: Brakmarian Bow meow
=====
Game: Dofus Touch
Server: Dodge
Character name: Nylee
Missingitem: Charming Tofu

Please someone help usss support didnt help me. They told me to write down in Forum and reach to community managers.

By the way i couldnt find how to creat new topic in this forum!!! where is it???

0 0

Case solved on Discord and with the Support.

0 0

Hi, I need help please.
I can not transfer my mount, I have unlocked each pet, the mount appears unlocked, however, it does not allow me to send it to any game.

0 0

Hello,

Apologize for the delay :/
Please send an email to dofuspets@ankama.com (give your Ankama pseudonym) and the staff will look into your case.

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 0
Score : 1

hey i transfered  my bontarian tofu to my account on dofus touch when i loged on and accepted the gift and couldnt found it anywhere. i waited for 3 days but still nothing. i tried to contact peaple on discord and they told me to cotact support and i did that too but still no respond. can you pleas help me out.

my account name is les-feu
my charachter name is supernatural
and it is about a bontarian tofu

0 0

Hello,

I'm sorry but only the support can help you in this case: the problem came from DOFUS Touch and not DOFUS Pets (because the transfert succeed).

Sincerely,
toutimamos

0 -1

Olar, eu acabei de tentar fazer a transferência do meu pet para o wakfu mas ocorreu um erro "não foi possível realizar esta ação.(403)" por favor preciso de ajuda.

0 0

eu acabei de testar transferir outro pet ... consegui transferir (Gadrão Barrigudo) ... mas o que eu queria não foi (Gadrão Brakmariano) eu não resgatei ele no wakfu teria como trocar o que eu resgatei pelo que estava bugado (Gadrão Brakmariano ) ? porque eu não queria o Gadrão Barrigudo eu queria o Gadrão Brakmariano.... so que estava bugado ... 

0 0
Score : 38

ticket #2258421 LOOK INTO THIS ASAP

0 0
Respond to this thread