FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cannot visit friends anymore and buggy Jelly Jumper

By Chrysitis July 10, 2018, 14:46:54

Hi,

since a few days I cannot visit any friends anymore. I tap on "visit" and instead of visiting the friend I get to the "search for friends"-screen. By tapping the back button then I end up in an empty treechnid forest screen. Only the back button of my phone or restarting the game brings me back then to my own pet. I therefore can also not give hearts to ther players, though I still get some.
Additionally, the bar in Jelly Jumper that shows the actually height in the level seems to be buggy since the same time. The orange part of it is very thick and so blocks sight to some platforms at the left side.
I play on Android and a Galaxy S4.

4 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1

Та же фигня

0 0
Score : 108

I encounter exactly the same issues on a Samsung S III Mini (model GT-I8190) running Android 4.1.2 (unfortunately no newer version available on this old hardware). This started happening when Dofus Pets was updated to version 1.10.0 early last week.

0 0

The same problem here. Android 4.4.2. Samsung SM-N9005.

0 0

This is still happening, you really need to fix it...

0 0
Score : 108

Apparently the problem is known and is planned to be fixed in the next update, but due to the very small team of developers working on this game, there is no ETA known yet.
See here in the french forums.

0 0

I have the same problem

0 0
Respond to this thread