By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Downloaded today's update, game will no longer load.

By Oamoka September 05, 2018, 06:40:52

After I downloaded today's update, the game freezes part way through loading. The loading screen that says "Dofus Pets" never appears. I have not yet tried to reinstall the game, but that is my next step.

EDIT: Reinstalling did not help in any way. I cannot get into the game, which means my current pet is probably going to die very soon.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 107

There was an update today? I didn't notice that. I might try to reinstall the app.

Just to make sure: Have you already tried to restart your device? Sometimes the OS is screwed up and must be reset for an app to work again. If that doesn't work, you might try to delete the application cache as a last resort (but be aware that this deletes your local game save and you are left with the remote save on the Ankama server)

Good luck! I hope you can resolve this soon.

[edit]
I reinstalled the game, but I haven't received an update. It is still at version 1.10.0(112) for me, so the Android version doesn't seem to have been updated yet. If you downloaded an update, are you possibly playing on an iPhone or iPad?
[/edit]

0 0
Score : 118

There was another update today, which fixed the problem. Surprisingly, my pet had not died yet! The daily reward had reset to the first day, but that's not a big problem.
I've got version 1.10.1 (113), and it's Android. I don't know why you're not seeing an update.

1 0
Score : 107

Thanks for this additional information. I'm glad to hear it's all back to normal and your pet got out of it alive.
Maybe it's because of my very old device and outdated Android version that I'm not seeing an update yet, or maybe because of regional differences in the app store.

0 0
Respond to this thread