By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

shipping bug

By Burbujitaa October 31, 2018, 23:53:24

Recientemente en mi cuenta tengo los 18/18 buns, pero en la granja solo visualizo 4/6 lo cual no tiene sentido ya que los crié hasta su etapa de adulto, cuando intento re criarlos, cuando son adultos para pasar a la granja no llegan allá, se bugea y no puedo enviarme mi mascotura.

Ya envié un ticket y un correo hace más de 15 días y aun sigo sin respuesta... ¿es una perdida de tiempo/dinero este juego? o me darán alguna solución?

--------------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Recently in my account I have 18/18 buns, but in the farm I only visualize 4/6 which does not make sense since I raised them until their adult stage, when I try to re-raise them, when they are adults to go to the farm they do not arrive there, it bugea and I can not send my mascotura.

I already sent a ticket and an email more than 15 days ago and I still have no answer ... is this game a waste of time / money? or will they give me some solution

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 107

By 18/18 buns you probably mean that you completed the collection of the 3 stages of each evolution. However, this doesn't mean that your pet got into the garden. Since the collection is updated at the beginning of the stage (child, adult, and mature) you can have the collection completed, even if the pet died before the last stage (mature) was completed. Even if your pet didn't die and went to Otomai's Garden, it could have switched to a different evolution when completing the last stage. If you are sure your pets didn't die and didn't change to a different evolution in the end, you will have to wait for the support team to help you. It could take a long time until they respond because the game doesn't have a huge number of employees, but please try not to urge them. They tend to ignore people that are getting on their nerves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Para los 18/18 bollos, probablemente signifique que completó la recopilación de las 3 etapas de cada evolución. Sin embargo, esto no significa que su mascota haya entrado en el jardín. Como la colección se actualiza al comienzo de la etapa (niño, adulto y adulto), puede completar la recolección, incluso si la mascota murió antes de que se completara la última etapa (madura). Incluso si tu mascota no murió y fue al Jardín de Otomai, podría haber cambiado a una evolución diferente al completar la última etapa. Si está seguro de que sus mascotas no murieron y al final no cambió a una evolución diferente, tendrá que esperar a que el equipo de soporte lo ayude. Podría tomar mucho tiempo hasta que respondan porque el juego no tiene una gran cantidad de empleados, pero por favor trate de no instarlos. Tienden a ignorar a las personas que se ponen de nervios.

0 0
Respond to this thread