FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Evolved Pet Still Locked for Transfer?

By baby-XD December 24, 2019, 01:39:22

Hello,

I've got the game few days ago & I've purchased the starterpack, few mushrooms and Gems.
I am aiming for the Tofu Mount to transfer to Wakfu, I've evolved my pet today however it is still locked, can anyone explain why?

1 0
Reactions 6
Score : 880

Hello!

Your Pet is still a child: to be validated, your Pet needs to complete the mature step (he was a baby, now a child, then an adult and he will be a mature pet).

To unlock the Mount, you need to raise 6 Tofus with each orientation: the orientation is validated once the pet is mature (you can't change it after). Once a Pet complete the Mature step, you will be able to create a new Pet and the previous one is transferred to Otomai's garden.

Don't hesitate to use mushrooms to accelerate their progression (in particular during the adult step, the longer one).

If you only want the Mount on Wakfu, you don't need to transfer the Pets to the game, but keep in mind that once you pay for a transfer on a game, the transfer for this Pet/Mount to the others game is free. For example, once you will pay the transfer for your Mount to Wakfu, you'll be able to transfer it on Dofus without any additional cost: it could be an opportunity to sell it against kamas, then buy Ogrines with theses kamas, and use the Ogrines on Wakfu wink

Sincerely,
toutimamos

2 0
Score : 84

Thank you very much for replying and making things clearer Toutimamos!

Now that i know how it works, I've got 2 questions:

1) How do I select their orientation? My current pet is Bontarian, what if the next pet happens to be a Bontarian?
Say I want to raise a charmed Tofu, and my pet was asking for items that requires Gem and I wasn't able to provide that, does that mean it will be hard for me to raise a Charmed Tofu? (Unless there's a choose option that I missed?)

2) With all this being said, seeing that every pet takes about 18-20 days to be complete, does this mean it would require me around ~120 days to get the Tofu Mount on Wakfu?

Once again thank you very very much for replying I appreciate that smile

0 0

Sorry for the delay (don't hesitate to contact me on Twitter like you did!)
If your Pet is a Bontarian and the next one too, you'll be able to transfer 2 Bontarian pets on the other games... but it is useless to unlock the Mount.

How to change its orientation? It depends on your attitude regarding its requests:

• You give him too much food without playing with him? He will become Paunchy.
  • You don't wash him (or not enough)? He will become Icky.
  • You wash him too much (or with powerful soap)? He will become Charming.
  • You accept all his whims? He will become Brakmarian.
  • You refuse his whims but accept his legitimate requests? He will become Bontarian.
  • And if you do a bit of all this, he will become Measured.

Whats is a whim? It's something he requests while he doesn't need it (ex: ask for food while his food gauge is full or almost is a whim; if his food gauge is not full, it is a legitimate request).

To answer positively to his requests, you can give him what is want, or just click on him to show your love (some hearts will appear), so you don't need to buy expansive items. To punish him, you need to hit him when he asks for his whim (if you punish a legitimate request, he will also become Brakmarian because it is unfair). If you are not sure how to act, you can just ignore them.

Items just improve the influence each action has on the pet's orientation, but they are absolutely not necessary. Just avoid to put on him wrong items (ex: Icky items if you want him to become a Charming pet).

Yes, it will take almost 120 days to earn a Mount, unless you use mushrooms (in particular during the Adult stages (the longer one)) or the lab (it will raise automatically pets but it is expensive). Using mushrooms, you can only accelerate the time needed by 30% just during the current stage.

Don't hesitate to contact if you have some questions or if my explanations are not clear enough smile

Sincerely,
toutimamos
1 0

Thanks a lot, you pretty much answered all our questions that this game probably has in this 1 thread tongue

- From what you said, Measured might be the hardest to do now that I think about it?

- " Yes, it will take almost 120 days to earn a Mount, unless you the lab (it will raise automatically pets but it is expensive).  "  -- I'm curious how much it would reduce those 120 days down to?  Is that going to be the fastest way possible for me to get my mount?

- After the 20 days pass of my 3x Tofus being in Lab, are they immediatly unlocked to transfer?
If yes. I have just unlocked a pet , in 20 days I am technically unlocking 4x. (Normal +3 in lab), and I'll just have 1 final Tofu to transfer. So technically using Labs and no Mushrooms, in 40 days I should have my mount right?

UPDATE:
I've got my first pet and he's now in the Garden!
I've put 3x Tofus in the lab. Brakmarian, Paunchy & Measured (as I figured those would be the hardest to do.)

I now have a new baby Tofu, and I'm aiming to make him Charming. I bought full Charming Gear for him, and even leveled some of them up. I keep washing him with special soap and normal soap, but he's remaining at 0% Charming whilst gaining other traits, any tips please on that? :c

I even used "Miss Ugly Soap" which gives him +100 Charming, but it's still at 0% please help before its too late c:

EDIT: I think something I was doing wrong is washing him although he's not dirty, so i was not gaining any charm. I now made him dirty, washed him with the charm soap and suddenly it went from 0% to 49% so im happy and feel better now tongue
1 0
baby-XD|2020-01-10 00:38:52
- From what you said, Measured might be the hardest to do now that I think about it?

It depends... In my case, it was the easier one because in fact, you do not need to do something particular, just a bit of all.
- After the 20 days pass of my 3x Tofus being in Lab, are they immediatly unlocked to transfer?
If yes. I have just unlocked a pet , in 20 days I am technically unlocking 4x. (Normal +3 in lab), and I'll just have 1 final Tofu to transfer. So technically using Labs and no Mushrooms, in 40 days I should have my mount right?

That's right. The main advantages of the lab is that you will have for sure the pet you want and you can raise 4 at the same time (3 in the lab and the current one). And yes, they are immediately available for transfer.
I now made him dirty, washed him with the charm soap and suddenly it went from 0% to 49% so im happy and feel better now

Yes, it's better to react and wash him when it's necessary even if the soap used it unnecessarily powerful. It will works better smile

Have fun!
toutimamos
0 0

Merci toutimamos, thanks for your great help! smile <3

1 0
Respond to this thread